.jpg)
.jpg)
This morning we were up bright an early to take the cats to the vet for their second shots. And we got them micro-chipped as well. The vet said she had never seen a cat in a chiller bag before.
Then we zipped down to the blind shop to give them a sample of the paint we will be getting so they could match the plantation shutters we have chosen for our bedroom and the landing.
Then, seeing as we were nearly there we went down to the new place and checked out progress. We have the formwork for the balcony and the painters were painting. This is good.
Then I made Himself walk down the river path to the beach. It was a bit choppy on the bay today as you can see.
Now we are home and the place looks so bad. I went to the op shop to see if they wanted a pile of books but they had just closed so I'll go down on Monday. I nipped into a discount clothing place and grabbed a top to wear tonight (we are going out for dinner with some friends) and then bought lunch for Three and me. But you really don't want to know what we had. Trust me. Suffice to say bakeries don't sell veges!
Himself has gone to get some more bubble wrap, packing tape and polyfiller to patch the walls.
And I am surrounded by chaos.
Three is over to finish packing up his room (and to have a shower and eat and watch TV and use the washing machine).
I guess I'd better go and finish cleaning out my dressing table.
The house cooling is going ahead. Next Saturday. I popped in and saw the Mermaid and discussed what to get from her shop to feed people. We would usually have a bbq but it's in storage! And by getting my stuff from her I will help her a bit ... if she charges me properly which I will have to make sure she does.
The sun is streaming in through the windows. It would be a lovely afternoon to go for a long walk along the beach.
.jpg)
I can't wait.
.jpg)
You are almost there!!!!
ReplyDeleteExactly which beach are we talking about? Email me if you don't want to advertise to the internet.
Gorgeous beach photos! How I wish I was living by the sea.... one day I will!
ReplyDelete