I got the job!
It's very, very part time which I think will suit me at the moment. That, with my immunisation work, will keep me out of trouble for a while! If I love it, I can look to do more further down the track. If I don't, it's a part time job which will bring in a little bit of money.
The surgeon rang and mother came through the operation well. Other Brother has spoken with her and she seemed OK. He will go and see her tonight and give me a ring when he has. And, praise be, she has a single room!
Himself is home - hopefully with a bbq chook and salad. I am too knackered to cook.
And Chris, the drunk feeling is that spaced out, not quite with the world feeling one gets when one has had too much. Without the lovely buzz!!
Weigh in tomorrow or I might be tempted to crack open a bottle of champagne to celebrate the job. And help me sleep.
Hell, I might anyway!
Hell yeah, crack open the bubbly girl! Woooooo Hooooo on getting the job. Congrats.
ReplyDeleteCongrats getting the job! Part time is pretty much perfect if you don't need the wages I reckon. You get to have a little spending money, stay at home time AND socialising time to boot. Sweet!
ReplyDelete:)