Neighbours decided to have a barney in the street at 2.30 this morning involving much yelling and crying and more yelling and sobbing and yet more yelling until he finally drove off. Sheesh.
I was up at 5.00 to take mother to hospital. She was meant to be admitted yesterday afternoon but they didn't have a bed so it had to be 7.00 this morning. We got there at 6.30!! I wanted Dad to stay home as I couldn't see the point of him coming along for the ride. He came along for the ride. So I then had to take him home. I did get the chance to catch up with some old mates from my old work as the two hospitals are side by side.
Edge of Darkness was really good.
I have ridden my bike a lot this week and feel fabulous as a result.
Still waiting to hear about one particular job - they checked my references last week so don't know why they haven't got back to me. Himself wants me to ring them but I'm not sure what to say. Also feeling very drunk at the moment due to sleep deprivation so think I'll go and have a lie down before I make any phone calls!!
i know that so tired feeling from not sleeping! I hope your Mum is OK. Drunk? Interesting....
ReplyDelete