Sunday, 8 April 2012

Happy Easter

I am not a religious person.  I repsect those who are, and in some ways envy them that blind faith.  I've been down that path a few times in my life but question too much, methinks!   The Aunt is very churchy.  She prays every day and reads her bible and goes to church every Sunday.  Good on her BUT ... don't tell me when something goes right for me that it's because she's praying for me!!!  It just might have been down to me!  And don't get started on God making it possible for me to do it in the first place COS I DON'T BELIEVE YOU!

Hmmm.  Where did that little rant come from?

Himself is very down in the dumps with the lack of employment.  So hard to see.

One and Ebs are coming for dinner tonight.  That will buck him up a bit.

The internet is a wonderful machine.  An old friend posted on facebook that she was looking to buy a treadmill.  A few messages back and forth and lo and behold, she has bought mine. (Himself has been very good not to mention that he knew it would never get used when we bought it.  I would have used it if I could get into the damned garage!).  So Lisa has a tready and I get to see her again after way too many years.

Himself and I went to the gym yesterday (hence no longer needing the tready) and I jogged for over half an hour.  I was stoked.  Especially as I still have the lurgy which is making breathing a bit of a challenge.

Time for a quick squiz around the blogosphere and then off to continue spot cleaning the carpet - a strangely satisfying task.

If one gets a yummy ginger cake recipe from a fellow blogger is it calorie free?

1 comment:

  1. There is not one calorie in any thing transmitted via internet!

    ReplyDelete