Wednesday, 11 April 2012

Just another day

This is Bonnie the day we picked her up so she was about 7 weeks old.  Shame they have to grow up!!

It has turned chilly.  We have probably seen the last of the hot weather but it is Melbourne and anything can happen.  I love this time of year.  Crisp mornings but still some warmth in the sun.

Himself is really, really down about the lack of work.  Not helped with a dose of my "man flu"!!


Mum has been saying how she wants to go home.  I get attacked by the guilts (as does Other Brother which makes me feel a bit less alone!).  Then I come across this photo which reminds why they are where they are ... they were unsafe on their own ...

2 comments:

  1. Oh my! That is a nasty laceration alright. Yes, perhaps where they are is much safer.

    Bonnie was such a cute puppy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The puppy is so cute... the other photo.. not so much.

    ReplyDelete