Friday, 9 January 2015

First week down

It's been a week since we started on Lite n Easy and weigh in day.

Himself has lost 1.8 kgs - he seems very disappointed but what can you do!

I lost *drum roll*  2.8 kgs .... gotta be happy with that.  I know it's mainly fluid and all that but I'm taking it.

Dinner last night was the salmon pasta again for Himself and I had the spaghetti carbonara.  I had read reviews canning this because it had too many mushrooms.  It was OK.  I would have preferred more mushrooms and less of the meat.

Breakfasts and lunches continue to be great.  The best thing about this is that I am never starving or stuffed.  And I don't have to think about what to eat, what to buy from the supermarket and whether or not I can have anything else to eat!

So, verdict after the first week? Absolute winner.


No comments:

Post a Comment