Thursday, 5 August 2021

Lockdown 6.0

 



I know we are so fortunate compared to other countries but this in and out of lockdown in getting ridiculous. Announced at 4pm we are going into lockdown from 8pm for 7 days. Because we have 6 new cases. Yes, I am aware 6 can become 600 and NSW are really struggling - not least, I believe, because I don't think they get lockdown. It appears this outbreak has come from NSW because someone didn't follow the rules.

I had planned to go out for lunch with crafty mates and visit our favourite yarn shop to buy more yarn that I really don't need. Guess I can buy gin then!


2 comments:

  1. Another lockdown... I hope this one ends soon and that the virus has been contained. Looking at NSW though I think this thing is out of the bag now, sadly. It must only be a matter of time before it gets here. I spend too much of my time worrying about this especially as my son is in Sydney.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You seem to be having a lot of lockdowns, hope this latest one does not last too long, it gets very depressing.
    The province of Ontario, here in Canada, has had an increase of infections during the past few days as we have had some restrictions lifted, however, it is mostly young adults who feel they are immune....wrong. When will they understand the jab is for their and others protection.
    If I was you, I would buy the biggest bottle of gin I could find along with a good supply of tonic water, it would certainly make the time you spend at home a lot more fun. Invite me and I would bring another bottle if we happen to run short. LOL

    ReplyDelete