Monday, 6 December 2021

Musings

After reading Andrew's post this morning about music it got me thinking about some of my favourites. Here, in no particular order are some ...














This is my favourite carol and this clip has a bonus - DRUMS!!






This cracks me up every time I watch it.




I could go on but that's enough for today.
Music calms me down, revs me up, makes me happy, brings me to tears. Sometimes the tears are because I can't stand what I'm listening to but on the whole there is little I really don't like - apart from opera. And doof doof.


Speaking of bringing me to tears - this does it every time.


They were only kids.




4 comments:

  1. Waking up very early to go swim I’m pretty grumpy.
    But listening to my music while driving to the pool makes me happier so by the time I get in the water I’m almost happy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Angela, I admire your early starts conviction. Why do you swim so early?

      Delete
  2. Kids on stage doing funny things. I've see rather a lot of that over the years.

    Only 19 is heartbreaking. I used it once in a ANZAC Day post. It is interesting that it can only be watched on YouTube itself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andrew, I was a bit perplexed by that. The song has been covered by a rap group and the youngsters next door play it when they have a party. Not my type of music but still brings me to tears, especially when I hear young male voices singing along.

    ReplyDelete