Friday, 10 February 2023

Day 3


A St Andrews Cross spider. S/he lives at the front door. Just beautiful. 
Sunset last night

Mist in the valley this morning 


They are on a very steep block. This is from my bedroom window. 

We went out for pizza this evening.  This is a delicious grown up ginger beer.


It has been a challenging day. Too hard to talk about on the phone but a post for when I return. 

Tomorrow the parents (plus bebe) are going away for some much needed couple time. Granny will be wrangling  looking after the girls. 

 

10 comments:

  1. What a beautiful spider! Sounds like you're enjoying your visit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you suppose Himself is reading the dictionary while you are gone in order to get ahead in Scrabble?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun wrangling. Your son and his wife will get a much needed break, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy the time with your babies.
    Some beautiful pictures again. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a lovely part of the world but very warm and humid

      Delete
  5. St Andrew's Cross...will that be what I'll be nailed to one day?

    ReplyDelete