Tuesday, 14 February 2023

Day 7

Bodalla. Pretty place. Amazing cheese and icecream but it was too early for either.





Eden. Stopped for lunch




Our final night in Lakes Entrance. Do you get the feeling this motel might have had an issue with people and crabs? Lakes is known for its seafood but still!



A black swan family 



Dinner. Local fish and chips. The best I've had in a very long time.


 Home tomorrow and a proper post. When depends on Himself and his angiogram.

7 comments:

  1. I remember a motel on the coast near here that had similar postings about cooking fish in the rooms. I am sure that it has happened! I bet you'll be glad to get home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos. Have a safe drive home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No crabs, nor crabby people! I can imagine the deodorizing it would take.

    I hope all goes well at home. You've had a good trip

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a safe drive home! I've really enjoyed all your photos - it looks like a lovely part of the country, and such nice weather.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is so much to see along our east coast between and including Gippsland and Sydney. If you have time, there is even more if you head inland a bit at times.
    The first thing I thought of when I saw the name Bodalla was cheese.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my but i giggled at the crabs.
    Yup I’m evil and must be destroyed lol.
    Enjoy the last of they journey home

    ReplyDelete