Tuesday, 12 September 2023

A walk

We did yet another different walk today. This was on the other side of Lakes from yesterday's walk.

Stuff is still happening with council and builders and real estate agents so I will leave all that well enough alone.

Instead you get to enjoy scenes from the walk. 

They are all self explanatory so I will save my words for another day.



















 

14 comments:

  1. "The Prawn Bar"! Love it. Like the bridge too and the beaches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that a river or estuary waters?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's part of the lake that Lakes Entrance is built on. Cunninghame Arm.

      Delete
  3. Look at those lovely pelicans, floating on the water, having a chat! I think that your dogs are probably happiest about your move of all of you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I swear they laugh and tell each other what a wonderful place this is.

      Delete
  4. What a great place. Worth the housing hassles when you can just walk to these scenes. Prawns, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Once we have secured accommodation through the build I will relax and Himself can worry about everything else!

      Delete
  5. Great to see more of your landscape! I'm guessing the waterbirds weren't thrilled by the dogs' presence, though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never realised how many swans were down at lakes.
    I wonder if the pelicans are the same ones who visit Philip island and tooradin?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have so much birdlife. We used to get pelicans in Bonbeach so I imagine they are pretty much endemic.

      Delete
  7. Lovely to see all the beautiful scenery. Your pelicans are beautiful as are your black swans.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Denise. Black swans are indeed beautiful.

      Delete

  8. Beautiful pictures.....Peta

    ReplyDelete