Monday, 4 September 2023

My day

It was a glorious day so we took the dogs to an area where they could safely get in the water and we could see any other dogs coming.

I love pigface. It is an indigenous plant and is used in cooking and and medicine. It is such a happy flower.


And here we have two happy dogs.


And a wet Murphy having a good shake. I wanted to get his face but he kept presenting me with his other end!



You can see why we love it here.



Someone has a great sense of humour


Fingers crossed we will get our permit tomorrow. Our sales guy is off until Thursday so hopefully then we will get our last things to sign off (driveway and hot water) and then we can go to contract and get a build date.

I am now going to get ready to go out for a birthday dinner.

8 comments:

  1. It looks like a lovely sunny day We now have rain after a lovely warm day Melbourne got to too love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. There we go. I never knew pigface was a native.
    Yes, always be alert to a dog shaking off after they leave water.
    Whose birthday? Not yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we would probably all agree that the dog library is fantastic.
    And so is living in a place with all of that water.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the dog stick library! I remember reading about a dog owner who put a bucket of tennis balls at a local park for any dog to play with, since their own dog had died. It was like a memorial.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the "dog library" -- LOL! Pigface is pretty but what a terrible name!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the views and the dog library such a great idea. Thank you for asking if I was OK, I am feeling better now than I have for a long time. Today is our labour day holiday, and we are setting record breaking temps. All the students head back to school either tomorrow or Wednesday.
    Pigface is an awful name for a pretty flower.

    ReplyDelete