This really touched a chord with me.
I am struggling as I do often, especially at this time of the year. This is a time for memories, regrets, grief, loss and so much more.
I will hold onto the thought that I have touched people in my life and my map will glitter.
Remember that your map will, too.
That is lovely and thank you. I struggle too. Sending hugs.
ReplyDeleteI think many of us do. I am not surprised you have your moments with everything on your plate. Hugs back to you.
DeleteBoud is a touchstone for me for sure.
ReplyDeleteShe certainly has a way of making you think.
DeleteLove that.
ReplyDeleteIt is a lovely analogy.
DeleteWhat a wonderful post to come in to! I'm very glad you liked that one. I think it's been shared elsewhere, too. And it's all true, Caro, about you! You're lighting up a whole different hemisphere.
ReplyDeleteYou are very kind, Liz.
DeleteI’m pretty sure your map would light up the sky.
ReplyDeleteI too loved it when I saw it It made me a little teary.
I guess it’s that time of year
We all get a bit emotional at this time of year.
DeletePENGUIN.Thank you for your blog. - you and I live in the same town. We have to meet for coffee in the New Year.
ReplyDeleteYou live in Lakes? Wow. Definitely coffee.
DeleteI hope mine does.
ReplyDeleteAndrew, yours is one of the brightest.
DeleteThank you! I love and believe this idea! Carol Reed❤️
ReplyDeleteIt is a beautiful sentiment.
DeleteThat belongs on a coffee mug to give to your very favourite person.
ReplyDeleteWhat a brilliant idea.
Delete