Tuesday, 10 December 2024

Penguin

I am delighted at the interest in the upcoming meeting between yours truly and Penguin. 

So far I know she is female and not young. (You can go back over the comment sections to know as much as I do)

I am wondering how to make ourselves known. Help me, blogging mates. Should we wear hats? Carry something unusual? We are meeting at a cafe but not one on the main street so I can't pretend to be wandering past. 

The success of this meeting is now in your hands. Tell us how we should recognise each other. What shall Penguin wear/carry and what shall I?

The winner will get a photo (as long as Penguin agrees of course).








10 comments:

  1. You will sight her, or she you. You will think that is her. You will approach and that will be Penguin. At least I had guidance when I met you. 'There she is', but I would have known anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bright coloured hat with a flower at the front. Or perhaps a penguin suit? Ha Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carry a small posy, or a bright parasol, or wear a feather in your hair. I'm sure someone will come up with a truly brilliant idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There was some spy movie where each character carried a red rose when first meeting. So, that's my vote: a red rose!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hold up a sign, like at an airport, saying PENGUIN!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I say you can't go wrong with distinctive hats :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Penguin here - sorry to everyone for causing a stir , most unintentional. Will put a soft toy penguin on the table. I am a very private person. 100%

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't apologise, Penguin. This lot love a challenge and a laugh! I liked the idea of a sign but the penguin on the table is perfect.
      And I'm definitely not a hat person 😂

      Delete