Thank you for your positive comments on yesterday's post
I started to write about how obesity is an unseen mental health issue and how hard it is to ask for help and a whole lot of other stuff but all of a sudden that noise went quiet. I will return to this at some point as I think it is important to talk about hidden issues that impact so many of us. Right now I am listening to the silence in that part of my brain and it is wonderful.
I did my first jab early this afternoon. I then went out for coffee and ordered a toasted cheese sanga but could only eat half of it.
I don't care if these are placebo effects, I am taking the win!
And as a reward for reading I give you clouds.

Good luck going forward, I really hope this will work for you.
ReplyDeleteWell done.
ReplyDeleteIt is an interesting cloud formation.
ReplyDeleteI can relate to almost everything you said in your last post. Good on your for taking this important step. Admire you. Penguin.
ReplyDeleteIt worked that quickly for me.
ReplyDeleteWell done.
ReplyDeleteSending hugs sweetie.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful clouds! I missed your post yesterday so off to read it now.
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely take the win.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful clouds
Wishing you nothing but the best!
ReplyDeleteToasted cheese! I haven't had one since last winter.
ReplyDeleteHi, how are you going? Peta
ReplyDelete