Himself and I are off tomorrow for a few days in Lakes' Entrance.
I plan to do a lot of exercise whilst we are away (read into that what you will!)
Keep an eye on the place for me, won't you.
Hopefully I will be able to repay you with lots of photos.
The cats' food is on the bottom shelf and and their dry food is next to the stove. Could you make sure the bins go out tomorrow night? There is plenty of loo paper and there should be enough soft drink to see you through. There is money under the bowl of lemons which should be enough to feed you all but let me know if you run out and we can work out a repayment plan. Be nice to each other and try not to annoy the neighbours.
See you on Thursday ... or Friday.
No comments:
Post a Comment