Tuesday, 16 October 2007

new job

Just a quick visit to thank everyone for their good wishes and to let you know how things are going.

We are at the tail end of a gastro outbreak (no pun intended!) so it has been a bit of a baptism by fire but not as bad as if it had been last week. A very steep learning curve but I'm loving it. There is so much to do every day.

I have managed to get up at 5.00 to work out. Yesterday on the cross trainer and this morning in the park with Fireman Sam and One. Early nights are essential!

I am enjoying wearing 'normal' clothes although I'm aware the novelty may wear off. And I have received some lovely compliments on how much weight I've lost. Still a long way to go and I musn't get complacent but a boost to the old ego, all the same.

I'm off the check the web and then put my feet up and watch some telly. Himself is cooking dinner which is such a help.

Talk soon ...

1 comment:

  1. Glad the first day went well. And it's lovely that you got compliments on the weight loss! You've worked so hard.

    ReplyDelete