On Friday night Himself and I went to a different place for dinner. It was OK. We fluttered on the pokies and won enough to pay for one meal so that was good. We will go back to this place and probably become members.
Yesterday I played golf with Jenny. More good holes than bad but I'm still a crappy player and really need to get some lessons. Time is the problem.
In the afternoon I went for a walk down along the beach at Brighton - and took my trusty camera. The above are all from that walk.
Two came over for dinner. It was good to have him around. One went out with some friends. Three rang to say he had fallen at a shopping centre and split his chin. It had been raining and was very slippery underfoot. Tina took him to hospital and he has stitches. I guess he was lucky he didn't do more damage.
Today Three and I went shopping for shoes. The ones he was wearing last evening had no grip left on the sole! I tried to find some casual summer shoes for me. I have been looking for the past few weeks and have found them but the shops either don't have them in my size or are so understaffed I get irritated and leave without being served. Today was the latter. Again.
The house needs a good clean but it's been raining and people keep traipsing muddy footprints all over the place so I might give it a go on Tuesday which is a holiday - Melbourne Cup.
I will be training on my own this week. One, Fireman Sam, Gina and Steff are going away for a few days leaving tomorrow afternoon but none of them want to get up in the morning!
And on that note, I'm going to bed.
Have a good week, all.
No comments:
Post a Comment