Thursday, 26 August 2010

HOLIDAY!!

Well, a mini holiday, but a break away all the same.

I'm almost packed and am about to head off to bed.

Today was another chaotic day which included a "HELP" call from GGF who was sick again.  Took her to the doctor and then for bloods and a CT of her brain.  They found a brain and nothing nasty.

I called into Mum and Dad and they're fine.  A bit apprehensive about the new care provisions but we'll get there.

An awesome take away pizza for dinner.

Three days of fun with 24 wonderful women I've met online (and 4 in person) and then 5 days with Himself as we explore the country between Adelaide and home.

Feeling a bit more positive about the health/weight issues (and will be even more after this weekend).

So ... time to look forward to the future with a positive outlook.

Have a great week.

I'll be back with photos.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, photos please! Have a great holiday. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad they found a brain!
    lol
    Photos would be nice!

    ReplyDelete