Wednesday, 4 April 2012

Still coughing!

Another glorious autumn day, here.  Himself has gone to the gym but I cancelled my PT session.  I didn't want to be sneezing all over the place.  Just as well cos I woke up this morning with a very nasty productive cough.  Ick.

I really hope that Himself gets a job soon.  It's doing his head in and I hate seeing him so distressed.

Plus it will mean that we both have some structure back in our lives. Each day is a wait and see sort of day.  If a phone call or email gets answered he's a bit happier but if no contact is made he's miserable. 

Today I plan to destain the stairs.  SOMEONE isn't careful when they take stuff down to the rubbish bin and there are drip marks all down them.

And I hope to get out in the lovely sunshine at some point, too.

1 comment:

  1. Job hunting can be so demoralising. I hope he gets a job real soon too.
    Have fun cleaning those stairs. Oh and bugger about the cough.

    ReplyDelete