Saturday, 5 March 2022

Mud

It rained last night. Himself has been preparing a large area of the back yard for new turf. It is just dirt.


I woke up to this





The mud spatters went all the way to back of the shelves, up the wall and onto the curtains. Even the wall above the TV had mud on it. The carpet will need cleaning as will the floors and walls. If they didn't shake themselves they lay against the walls and doors. 

This is the main culprit with his long, shaggy coat. As they dry off the mud falls off as dust. Oh my giddy aunt the mess. 


Himself has placed weed mat over the mud. Methinks too little too late!

6 comments:

  1. Oh dear, worse than being covered in just water shaken from the dog's coat. 40mm here last night.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Water I can handle. I keep telling myself it's just dirty water!

      Delete
  2. Oops. Not a happy sight at all
    We finally got some decent rain but my little cherub will not go out in the rain at all
    Now considering she used to love playing in water. I just don’t understand it. But at lest she doesn’t come to bed wet and muddy so I’ll just leave her the way she is

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The dogs love jumping on the bed to say good morning. The bonus is I often get clean sheets several nights in a row!

      Delete
  3. I bet there were muddy footprints as well but they are easier to clean up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chris, the muddy footprints told a story for sure. He came up the steps onto the balcony and was running I think. Then into the house, stopped on the carpet in front of the telly and had a big shake then trotted over to his bed where he collapsed.

      Delete