Aah. Autumn.
Although it will be a few more weeks before we get truly Autumnal weather I can at least put Summer behind me on paper!
I love the clear still days with warm sunshine followed by cooler nights. I love the crisp mornings and the warm days. I love the sense of nature slowing down. We don't get extreme winters here but I will take what I can get.
I have been feeling crap of late with a vague headache and aches and pains. I even did a RAT today. I don't have Covid but I wouldn't have been surprised if I did as I have been feeling so off. It will be stress, I am certain.
Himself's phone has been playing up and to my utmost surprise he bought a new one. This is unheard of. Normally he would dilly dally for weeks on end whilst complaining bitterly that his phone wasn't working. Two has told us that android phones should be upgraded every 3 or so years due to security updates. Out of the three boys he is the one I listen to about stuff like this. We couldn't remember when Himself bought the last phone so definitely needed a new one. And I was getting a bit pissed off with him taking a call, ending the the call then using my phone to call them back! He has been trying to transfer data from old to new without much success. I offered to help but STUBBORN!!!
I had my Auslan class tonight and had to ditch it as my computer kept freezing. This made it impossible to follow and catch up. Add the headache and it wasn't going to end well. I sent an email to the teacher explaining.
Reading back and this has not been a very positive post so I will ditch the good bad and ugly and go for good better best.
Good .. Ice cream
Better .. Ice cream
Best .. Ice cream
It is better if he can make the transfer to his new phone himself. Instead of just doing things like that for my partner, I am making him do it, and it is working. After all, if I have to sit there and work something out, then he can do the same.
ReplyDeleteYou're a hard man, Andrew! He finally got it worked out and has even got personalised ring tones. No prize for guessing mine!
DeleteAlways nice to hear all your goings on. That's a shame your computer spoiled your Auslan class. Hope you can get caught up!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Chris. Likewise. I like your weather, too!
DeleteHope your headache feels better soon
ReplyDeleteI too hate change so I’ve had my phone now for about five years
That whole palaver of transferring all the information just freaks me out
So I put it off until I absolutely have to
Add some wine to that icecream and you’ll be feeling good in no time
A grown up spider? Fizzy wine and icecream!
Delete