Saturday, 24 December 2022

Christmas Eve

Welcome



Ready and waiting




Excited girls waiting to open their presents.



Old enough to know what this present stuff is all about






"Best cousin friends ever"



Zooming with the NSW family



 Brothers rocking the man bun thing




Jinx supervised the girls while they were eating.



The local fire brigade escorted the bearded one around all the parks in the suburb.  

                                                


There is always at least one dog lover in every crowd

                                               


Someone was less than impressed.

 

Post Santa face (she wouldn't even wave goodbye)





You're welcome.

20 comments:

  1. Perfection! I love all of these. Especially, I think, the cousins.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It warms my heart that they get on so well together.

      Delete
  2. Merry Christmas. Poor Alice, not impressed with the fat, hairy strange man😄

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She had just been woken from a nap and thrust into his arms. It was a rude awakening!

      Delete
  3. This is a wonderful vibe! Beautiful atmosphere. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor child! I wonder how many of us have been traumatised by Santas. Have a wonderful Big Day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Somewhere I have a photo of her father at the same age reacting the same way!

      Delete
  5. There have been lots of those not impressed with Santa pics this year lol
    Looks like a fun filled day.
    Won’t even mention those buns. Grrrrr

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi lovely post and great pics, Alice is so cute..look up John Brack third daughter 1954. The picture reminds me of Alice....Peta

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great family photos, and Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The John Brack picture is in the National Gallery...I have friends who have the prints have on their walls....Peta

    ReplyDelete
  9. So funny to see you all in summer outfits. I had on three layers when I went out today!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Christmas is all about the kids and those photos of yours are perfect. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete