It was taken in 2017 when Audrey was brand new. As a first time mother Mads didn't want her out and about with the great unwashed until she was vaccinated so Himself was coerced into performing the necessary duty. One of my favourite photos. Merry Christmas to you, too.
Merry Christmas to you and Himself! We're over from Adelaide and going down to Mount Martha tomorrow so will raise a glass to you by one of the beach boxes tomorrow!🥂
What a beautiful pic. Enjoy your day.
ReplyDeleteI’ll raise a glass to you later on. Merry Christmas
Thank you, Angela. I raised many glasses yesterday!
DeleteMerry Christmas.
ReplyDeleteThank you Pixie. I hope yours was wonderful.
DeleteA heart felt image! Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteIt was taken in 2017 when Audrey was brand new. As a first time mother Mads didn't want her out and about with the great unwashed until she was vaccinated so Himself was coerced into performing the necessary duty. One of my favourite photos.
DeleteMerry Christmas to you, too.
A very merry Xmas to you and all your family. I so enjoy reading your posts. I do hope Santa Claus keeps those skies clear and bright. All the best
ReplyDeleteThank you so much.
DeleteThe skies were indeed clear and very, very bright. And continue to be.
Merry Christmas to you and Himself! We're over from Adelaide and going down to Mount Martha tomorrow so will raise a glass to you by one of the beach boxes tomorrow!🥂
ReplyDeleteIt is a perfect day for a visit to the bay.
DeleteNow THAT picture restores my soul. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteMy pleasure, dear Ms Moon. xx
DeleteMerry Christmas! Is that the baby New Year? :)
ReplyDeleteThank you Steve. It's been a long time since I heard baby New Year.
DeleteI hope you and Dave have a wonderful Christmas.