"In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on" - Robert Frost
Send help.
I'm alert and alarmed, but please don't ask me for money. I don't have any of that.
Stand down. Situation resolved.
Oh dear!
Two little girls, how hard can that be? Sorry, I couldn't resist:)
Hang in there, I'm coming.
Ha! You have gin on hand, I hope? :)
I thought lack of gin was the emergency.
The StalkerThink. Gin, veggie patch, weaving, cooking dogs and cats repeat 10 times and as a last resort scrabble .. 🙏
You got this. Once your home you’ll remember the trip with misty eyes and it will be all the good and none of the frustrations. Drive safe
Ha ha. Peta
Another chapter for the book? Peta
I'm alert and alarmed, but please don't ask me for money. I don't have any of that.
ReplyDeleteStand down. Situation resolved.
DeleteOh dear!
ReplyDeleteTwo little girls, how hard can that be? Sorry, I couldn't resist:)
ReplyDeleteHang in there, I'm coming.
ReplyDeleteHa! You have gin on hand, I hope? :)
ReplyDeleteI thought lack of gin was the emergency.
ReplyDeleteThe Stalker
ReplyDeleteThink. Gin, veggie patch, weaving, cooking dogs and cats repeat 10 times and as a last resort scrabble .. 🙏
You got this. Once your home you’ll remember the trip with misty eyes and it will be all the good and none of the frustrations.
ReplyDeleteDrive safe
Ha ha. Peta
ReplyDeleteAnother chapter for the book? Peta
ReplyDelete