"In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on" - Robert Frost
Some beautiful photos. I’m sure you have some wonderful memories to cherish
Wow, what a sea with monster waves. What views. What a nice looking dinner. I am a little envious.
This was a great trip. Thanks for taking us along.
Looks like a nice little motel!
I would most definitely eat that dinner. Your littles are going to miss you.
A lovely adventure for you and The Mermaid. What's next on your "to-do" list?
Some beautiful photos. I’m sure you have some wonderful memories to cherish
ReplyDeleteWow, what a sea with monster waves. What views. What a nice looking dinner. I am a little envious.
ReplyDeleteThis was a great trip. Thanks for taking us along.
ReplyDeleteLooks like a nice little motel!
ReplyDeleteI would most definitely eat that dinner.
ReplyDeleteYour littles are going to miss you.
A lovely adventure for you and The Mermaid. What's next on your "to-do" list?
ReplyDelete