Wednesday, 1 February 2023

Just home

It's nigh on 7pm and I am just home.

I had a lovely day with Fave Sis in Law (FSIL) and we had a delicious lunch in a Thai restaurant. A real treat for me as Thai restaurants are very thin on the ground in my leafy suburb. ANY decent eatery is thin on the ground. We than had peppermint tea and cake for afternoon tea. 

Dropped a grumpy Other Brother off at the hospital and picked him up several hours later. 

He is much more comfortable now. I think his grumpiness is anxiety but that doesn't give him the right to be rude.

Himself found a curry in the freezer and got that on the go so I will go and heat the rice.

I'll catch you tomorrow.


12 comments:

  1. Glad you had a lovely day.
    Enjoy your evening

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Angela. It was a lot of driving but he is my brother.

      Delete
  2. Lovely to celebrate a good day. And it continued into dinner, from the sound of things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was just a frozen curry but that is the joy of cooking more than one needs for a meal.

      Delete
  3. A good Thai restaurant is a beautiful thing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is indeed, Steve. I wish we had some down our way.

      Delete
  4. I love Thai food. Glad you got to enjoy some!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is one of my favourite Asian cuisines. Along with Vietnamese.

      Delete
  5. I had Pad Thai on Sunday for lunch, I should try making it at home sometime. I'm tired of grumpy old men.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My brother can be a right twat at times. I feel for his wife.
      I have never tried making Pad Thai. Sometimes I prefer letting the experts cook!

      Delete
  6. I have only seen my brother two or three times since we both left home for different continents as young newlyweds! But we do keep in touch sporadically and keep each other posted on new developments. My SIL and I are Facebook friends.

    ReplyDelete