"In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on" - Robert Frost
So you get the gorgeous unfiltered, unshopped pics from yesterday.
Be well!
Thank you.
Fingers crossed!
And toes!
Those colours are amazing. Might have to try and paint them Fingers crossed for you. Feel better
Ooh. A painting from my photo. I would be so chuffed!!
We must have seen a different sun here. Our sunset was bland.
I think it's where we are and where we face. We get a lot of gorgeous colours around 8pm.
Beautiful sunset. Hope you're feeling better.
Thanks, Pixie. It's this stupid weather, I'm sure.
Be well!
ReplyDeleteThank you.
DeleteFingers crossed!
ReplyDeleteAnd toes!
DeleteThose colours are amazing. Might have to try and paint them
ReplyDeleteFingers crossed for you. Feel better
Ooh. A painting from my photo. I would be so chuffed!!
DeleteWe must have seen a different sun here. Our sunset was bland.
ReplyDeleteI think it's where we are and where we face. We get a lot of gorgeous colours around 8pm.
DeleteBeautiful sunset. Hope you're feeling better.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Pixie. It's this stupid weather, I'm sure.
Delete