I am leaving home first thing in the morning and heading to One's place (with doughnuts), staying with them tomorrow night and then heading to the Mermaid's. Saturday is the wedding and then I will return home on Sunday. I am looking forward to the drive.
In the meantime for some reason every time I log onto my computer all my settings are GONE.
Himself is tasked with fixing it and if you get a comment from me it may be anonymous and I apologise cos you know how I love (hate) anonymous comments.
Have a great weekend. If you are in Australia, may your team win.
I should be back here on Monday.
Do enjoy the trip and more family time. How good it must be to have someone to sort out your computer.
ReplyDeleteHow strange about your settings! My blog doesn't take anonymous comments so you may struggle there -- sorry. Meanwhile, enjoy your trip!
ReplyDeleteHave a safe and lovely journey!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful weekend. Safe travels.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your trip!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful time and drive safe
ReplyDeleteGo pies!
Mmm, doughnuts. I have a family wedding coming up soon, my grand daughter is getting married in November. Have a lovely mini holiday.
ReplyDelete