Thursday, 23 November 2023

*hic*

I had planned a post about building and differences and why we don't have basements and slabs vs stumps and a lot of other stuff.

I then had a long conversation with The Mermaid that involved deep and meaningfuls and a considerable amount of wine which was then followed by a delicious meal of lamb back straps and more wine.

So I will leave you with the latest addition to the block.

A port-a-loo

 

12 comments:

  1. A necessity in life. Always

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hic also! We had a memorial dinner tonight for a close friend who died a year ago on this day. Much wine was consumed. Sometimes it happens!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fancy toilet for your new build:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As long as they take it away when they've finished!

      Delete
  4. We call them Port-A-Potties. Because we're classy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder if giving them a fancy name makes them smell any better!

      Delete
  5. There needs to be two port-a-loos, as there are down below where huge roadworks are happening. One for men and one for women and this is not that one isn't enough. Apparently men can make toilets rather disgusting places, with women being sensitive to this and it seems men aren't. Well this one is. One is enough and it must be cheaper to have a second one than regular cleaning of a single one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have not seen any female trades on site but if I did I would argue for a second loo. Those things are disgusting.

      Delete
  6. A most important addition to the block. Or as our Prime Minister would say, "impordan", heh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do wannbe prime ministers go to special school to unlearn how to speak proper?

      Delete