Monday, 29 April 2024

Late

A very quick post tonight as it's getting late.

History was great fun and very educational. I did not know how far south the Japanese subs got in WW2. A ship was torpedoed off shore not that far from here and a lot further south than the midget subs that invaded Sydney Harbour that we know about. 

Himself and I had a late brunch at our favourite cafe.

The osteo helped my back but flared up my hip which was to be expected.

A good chat with Mermaid, dinner from the freezer (casserole with rice) and I am nearly ready for bed.


6 comments:

  1. Glad you got to go out for brunch. Sorry that your hip has flared.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I wish we had history in our University of the third age
    There really wasn’t anything I was interested in. I’ll have to check again later in the year
    Glad your having fun and learning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have some really good classes. Maybe you could suggest something.

      Delete
  3. I get many of my dinners from my freezer these days. I have a couple of big cook-ups a couple of times a month and freeze things in individual portions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so much easier when there is only one or two of you.

      Delete