And it's pouring with rain but I did my 5 laps. Well, I figured that once I was soaked I wasn't going to get any wetter so I kept running.
I ended up going to Bentleigh and getting 4 new tshirts. Well Target had 20% off so I had to.
I forgot to mention that One wasn't successful in his interview for the fire brigade. He doesn't seem too upset about it. If anything, he is relieved that he knows one way or the other and says that the pressure is off. We think his age went against him. He was the youngest in his interview by a long shot. He will probably apply again (you get three chances and then that's it) but not for a few years. In the mean time he has a job he loves and his boss is very happy with him.
I was very flattered and touched with Miz S's entry about me over the weekend. As I've said before, I have met some fantastic people over the internet and she would be one of them. She does make me sound rather impressive but I can assure you, I was just your average run of the mill fat mother who didn't like herself. And who was fortunate to have someone who was able to take charge and get me started on this thing.
OK. I think I'm dry enough to go and have my shower.
Have a good day everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment