This morning I rummaged through the bags of toss outs and tried on a pair of jeans and a top from my fat days. They swam on me. Especially the top. Woohoo!! I thought about keeping them but decided against it. I'm looking on this a bit like I did smoking when I quit 6 years ago. I am a non-smoker, not an ex-smoker. And I am a fit person, not a former fatty. I don't need reminders of where I've come from as I am no longer that person.
I'm going to bake some shortbread and chocolate cheesecake brownies to take into work tomorrow. And then I might wrap some more presents and do some washing and maybe even sit down and read a book. If the sun comes out I might try and get a bit of colour in my lily white legs.
I am feeling very content at the moment.
That's a good looking crew of men you got there, honey.
ReplyDelete