Sunday, 23 December 2007

Party time


Thank god for lists. If I didn't have lists then nothing would get done.

And there is nothing more calming than being able to tick things off a list.

Today I have
  • dusted
  • vacuumed
  • tidied
  • sorted socks
  • thrown out socks
  • and thrown out more socks
  • washed (but not socks)
  • baked brownies
  • made truffles
  • baked quiches
  • baked shortbread
  • argued with Himself (see socks ... )
  • tidied the laundry (see arguing with Himself and those bloody socks)
  • started a manicure
  • smudged said manicure (don't paint nails and then decide to update blog while waiting for nails to dry)
Tomorrow I will

  • thread meat onto skewers
  • put drinks on ice
  • arrange the house for visitors
  • pump up a bed for Two and GGF (in the gym ... his old room!)
  • create fancy platters
  • wrap final present
  • redo manicure
  • go for a quick run or a good long walk
  • look at my wardrobe and choose what to wear based on what I feel like wearing rather than what fits
  • set out tables
  • greet much loved friends and family
  • party
  • party
  • party
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment