Saturday, 8 December 2007

stand off






How's YOUR weekend going?

Amy left some interesting thoughts in yesterday's comments. Like anyone who has had a weight problem and has played on the lose/gain merry-go-round I can so relate to what she has to say. And I can also relate to that feeling of pain and disappointment in oneself. That is why I am so determined to get away from the thinking that I'm experiencing at the moment.

I went for a lovely long walk before and once Himself has finished assembling the new barbecue we bought today we will be having steak and salad for dinner. A delicious clean meal that my body is hankering for.

Christmas shopping is coming along slowly. I'll need to do some more tomorrow. At least Himself and I are sorted as the barbecue is our present to each other. The assembly of it could, however, result in divorce.

No comments:

Post a Comment