Friday, 17 July 2009

busy busy

The flu thing didn't eventuate. Still NQR but not flu, thank god.

Had the makeup lesson on Wednesday and LOVED the results. Sharyn (the Lancome person) was so helpful and enthusiastic. And it helped that she's about my age so understands the issues we middle aged women face as opposed to the youngsters you often find at these counters. Also she loves what she does ... it isn't just a job. So, more money spent but I have routines I can follow and have no excuse not to slap a bit of something on everyday to keep me looking groomed. Which I think matters as we get older. I am blessed with good skin genes but I think there comes an age where we need a bit of something to help things along. Now I need to get the wardrobe and body in line and all will be good (well, better!)

I had lunch with the Mermaid which was pleasant. She is still hanging out for someone to come and buy her business but at least with the ex-husband's wife (and two very young kids) staying with her to help in the shop she can at least get out for an hour or two. That whole situation is odd, to say the least!

Took Himself to the hospital yesterday. The lump has been removed and he is fine. A bit sore but panadeine forte will fix that. He's dozing in bed this morning.

And now I'm going to sew.

See ya!

1 comment:

  1. I like that you blamed me for all the sewing expenses! LOL
    Have fun girlfriend, cos I am!
    I love the sewing... it's neat.
    I'm glad "Himself" is Ok.

    ReplyDelete