Before that we did the usual Saturday stuff, butcher and southland. I bought a new book (that isn't Terry Pratchett!) and placed an advance order for Matthew Riley's new book. And will probably buy the new Dan Brown but wonder if it will live up to the hype.
Aforementioned golf and a good evening in front of the telly.
Today Two, GGF and I played mini golf. It wasn't nearly as much fun as I remember it from when I used to take the boys when they were little. Rather sad, really! I then took the kiddles out for a late brunch and then came home and sewed. The two cat throw quilts are coming along well considering this time last week they were bound for the rubbish bin! We are not looking at brilliant sewing here but, hey, I'm self taught and I think they will look pretty good on the couches with a couple of cats on them! And if the cats ruin them I won't be stressed.
I can't wait to start the next project once I've decided what it will be. I have a few ideas but one thing is for sure and that is that I won't be over ambitious this time!
So back to work tomorrow. I'm still in two minds about going further with the training job as it's full time. I would love to stop work but I'd have huge guilt issues over the finances.
And I don't think I like being a nurse. How much of a waste was THAT exercise?! Maybe I'm just burned out.
Bed time.
I love my bed time.
No comments:
Post a Comment