I had an attack of the sneezles late this afternoon that resulted in a thumping headache and sore throat. And I feel really wussy this evening. I'm not sure what's bug related and what's disenchantment with work.
It's blowing a gale which is lovely. I adore the sound of weather.
Not sure what to have for dinner. I sent Himself out on a mission to get some chinese takeaway but he failed! He can have an omelette and I think I might have vegemite on toast. Or 2 minute noodles. Or maybe I'll just have a vase of red wine!
I am so not in a good place.
Sorry for the whinge. Although I'm probably apologising to thin air. I'd be surprised if anyone would stick around to read my self absorbed ramblings.
whinge whinge whinge!!!!!!!
Plans for the weekend? Sew. Go to spotlight to get some batting and some backing. Mini golf. Proper golf. Read. Cross stitch. Laundry. Consider my employment future.
Sorry you are not feeling well.... hope it has passed by now. Hope you did get to play golf. Good luck on monday with the recruitment agency.
ReplyDelete