- Himself turned 60 last year ... you'd think I'd remember to put THAT in my wrap up!
- One, Two and I played 9 holes of golf this afternoon. It was a good time.
- Himself is cooking roast beef for dinner. THEY will have spuds cooked in a bucket of olive oil. I will have spuds sprayed with a smidge of oil.
- I am making peppermint chocolate meringues from a WW cookbook.
- I have found the WW recipes are much improved on past years. They are more satisfying and taste better.
- I am dreading the coming week - Himself is back at work and I no longer have all the Christmas rushing around to justify my existence. I shall clean the house, tidy cupboards (a big job), catch up with a couple of friends, see my parents and go to WW on Friday. I might also treat myself to either a manicure or a massage on Friday. I have books to read and DVDs to watch. And walks to take and a bike to ride.
- I should be OK.
- I shall start to peruse the employment sites.
- At least I'm not in a state of panic and distress about going to work tomorrow!!! And THAT is a huge improvement.
"In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on" - Robert Frost
Sunday, 3 January 2010
Sunday dot points
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's always a huge improvment when you aren't stressing about going to work. My work is fine, I just detest the drugery of the whole getting up and getting ready routine.
ReplyDeleteI would so love to be in the position of having to justify my existence every day. Lol. :)
Ya know, if you tried VERY HARD you could become a KEPT WOMAN like me!!!
ReplyDeleteBut it can get boring after a while.