I had a lovely day.
My ex-colleague came down today and we went for a lovely walk along the beach. She wore a hat. I didn't! It didn't feel hot: there was a lovely breeze and it was a perfect day for walking along the beach.
I wore a very fetching T-shirt with scoop neckline. I now have a not so fetching red patch corresponding to said scoop neckline!
We had lunch at a local cafe and had a good natter.
I also got a couple more immunisation gigs so am feeling a bit more positive on the work front.
Tomorrow Himself and I plan to have dinner with just the two of us rather than the usual suspects. We can talk about all my issues related to work and finances.
WW tomorrow. Not expecting a loss after the developments of this week and my usual coping mechanisms but I still weigh a lot less than I did 4 months ago and that is good.
Autumn might be just around the corner (for us southerners!) but the sun still has oomph.
Don't forget to Slip, Slop, Slap!
I got sunburnt last weekend ! Now my face is feeling off! NOT a good look! lol
ReplyDeleteI hope you don't peel too.
Oh yes, gotta love that red patch. I got a red patch as a teenager, and it never went away. Glad you've got some more gigs. Gotta keep ourselves occupied somehow. :D
ReplyDelete