"In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on" - Robert Frost
A.B. Patterson for me. Indian Myna birds had a dig in one of our pots this morning while I was showering. I vacuumed up the mess on the balcony before it dried and then blew under our air con unit to make a fire hazard.
Your words about your myna bird were quite poetic.
Not a poetic bone in my body. Music and movement is my thing!
One could argue that music and movement are a form of poetry.
I haven’t read heaps of poetry but in my younger years I did write some Teenage angst and all that. Only I ever read it
Me too. I read it now and cringe!
A.B. Patterson for me.
ReplyDeleteIndian Myna birds had a dig in one of our pots this morning while I was showering. I vacuumed up the mess on the balcony before it dried and then blew under our air con unit to make a fire hazard.
Your words about your myna bird were quite poetic.
DeleteNot a poetic bone in my body. Music and movement is my thing!
ReplyDeleteOne could argue that music and movement are a form of poetry.
DeleteI haven’t read heaps of poetry but in my younger years I did write some
ReplyDeleteTeenage angst and all that.
Only I ever read it
Me too. I read it now and cringe!
Delete