A quiet day.
I have done some Auslan homework.
Himself took the dogs to the park then took Murphy to visit the mother in law. She was asleep - which is pretty much her permanent state at the moment. She woke up when Murphy gave her a big lick and had a big smile on her face.
I have baked some rolls to go with the bbq chook and salad we are having for dinner. The rest are in the freezer for another day.
I am pushing on with the scarf from hell. At least it is working up quickly. I am trying to think positive thoughts about the recipient!
Today's challenge will be not having a glass of wine or 3. Iced tea and fizzy water will have to do.
Later ...
However, if the door slams open with a cry of "BAND-AID" again - all bets are off! He dropped two heavy planks of wood on a finger. Not too much damage that I can see but a glass of wine right now would go down a treat!
When the world seems against you, wine can be a saviour and gives a clarity of thought.
ReplyDeleteWise words indeed!
DeleteI hope not too much damage was done to the hand
ReplyDeleteSeriously in todays climate drinking is all we still have to keep us same.
Enjoy it
It was a bit squashed but he'll live. The problem is a cry of BANDAID can mean anything from a splinter to a haemorrhage!
Delete