We were meant to go to Little Woolies and then have lunch to celebrate J's birthday but her dog was vomiting and K and C were both unwell so we have rescheduled. The dog is ok, thank goodness - they were worried she might have a bowel obstruction.
So the day has followed it's usual pattern. Himself took the dogs to the park. I spent a couple of hours faffing around on the internet and am now taking a break from weaving.
Tonight is Auslan - the days fly past. This will be our 7th lesson; beginning of week 4. I wonder if we lose the interpreter tonight.
I have done my wordle and several code cracker puzzles. Got to keep the old brain turning over.
Much later
I finished the scarf from hell. I am very pleased with how it turned out but I am never weaving with that stuff again. I hope she appreciates it.
I am on a break from the course. We had an hour of how to use the technology, record and submit assignments. It meant there won't be much time for learning but it did clear up a lot.
Having a quick dinner of chicken and salad before we go back for the final hour.
My brain is full already.
Thank goodness you finished that scarf. I hate dint a project that I don’t like the materials or the colours for.
ReplyDeleteThis is the number one reason I don’t make stuff to order.
I don’t want it to become another chore. I want to keep it interesting and fun
We all need more fun in our lives
Lesson learned, that's for sure!
DeleteI almost was stuck on the Wordle word today - it took me all six tries. Talk about "down to the crunch"! I bet you will be pleased to hand over the "scarf from Hell"!
ReplyDeleteI wonder if we have the same ones. Did you get "aroma"?
ReplyDeleteI'am glad to read the whole content of this blog and am very excited,Thank you for sharing good topic.
ReplyDeleteភ្នាល់បាល់ អនឡាញ_FOOTBALL BETTING
ប្រដាល់ខ្មែរផ្សាយផ្ទាល់