"In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on" - Robert Frost
Sunday, 6 February 2022
Full screen and sound up.
I hope you have/had a wonderful Sunday. It's a glorious late summer's day here - clear blue skies and a gentle breeze. Birds are singing and life is good.
It’s a lazy Sunday here.
ReplyDeleteI’m exhausted from a full week and another full week coming
Lazy Sundays are good.
DeleteIt was a lovely day. What a great fun clip full of energetic dancing, energy I no longer have. A slow foxtrot anyone?
ReplyDeleteI can tap my toes to the music, that's about as energetic as I get these days!
DeleteI wish I could make my legs and body do that lol
ReplyDeleteThanks for the energetic start to my day
Ooh, that was fun! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteClips like this always make me smile.
Delete