We have been in this house five years today. This is the first photo I took on the day we moved in.
We have had some ups and downs but on the whole we are very happy here.
Breaking news ....
Three has been offered the job at 12k more a year. They said he was professional, picked things up quickly and is exactly what they want. Needless to say we are all over the moon and I don't think he will come back to earth for quite a while.
Now he just has to work out his notice which won't be fun.
I had to pick Sally up from school early as she had been sick. It turns out she ate too much morning tea just before PE. She is bright as a button. Three is going to pick Alice up and then come here and Amy will come straight from work. They are staying for dinner.
Now I must go and supervise the not sick child.
Congrats to your son on his new job! That's awesome.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Pixie. The change in him was amazing. He was laughing and joking again.
Delete