Last night's dinner was delicious.
As I was sitting on the couch with Jinx Max decided he wanted some love, too.
When I picked Sally up from school today she was quite distressed. They have swimming every day this week and for some reason today her eyes were very red and sore from the chlorine. We went to the chemist and got some eye drops and antihistamine. The drops made her cry which made me feel awful but at least washed some of the chlorine out. The antihistamine made her fall asleep in the car on the way to her mum. We went to the discount shop in to see if they had any goggles. They didn't but they did have a Collingwood magpie which I had to buy for her.




That was a poor choice at the el cheapo shop. No child should be encouraged to follow Collingwood. Has Sally had her first tatt yet? Is her hair being shaped to a mullet style? You are an irresponsible grandmother.
ReplyDeleteI have no say in the child's religious upbringing.
DeleteBeautiful supper!
ReplyDeleteAnd a magpie is more fun than goggles. They must have over-chlorinated the pool.
Himself is a great cook and plates well! I hate public pools for that very reason.
DeleteI had to look up what Collingwood was, a rugby team I see. I'm sure she'll like the magpie.
ReplyDeleteEven your cat has long fur. You are a glutton for punishment:)
Pixie, Collingwood is a suburb of Melbourne and home to the mighty Magpies - an Australian Rules Football team who are either loved or hated (see Andrew's comment above!)
DeleteIf I take off my glasses I can't see the fur everywhere :)
Oh yeahhhh another little magpie. Go collingwood
ReplyDeleteIt’s horrible what the chlorine does to kids eyes.
One of the reasons we don’t put hour heads in the water I think it’s especially strong in the mornings
The pool seemed really bad on wednesday
Delete