For those unsure of how to instil eye drops this is a good little diagram. I wouldn't be pressing anywhere in my eye, lightly or otherwise, after cataract surgery though! I just close my eye for a few seconds.
I did the inspection report and got that back to the real estate agent. I hope they can locate a remote control for the heating/cooling unit. No real big deal if they can't but it does make it easier to operate.
The plumber came and fixed the leaky loo and another small leak so I feel better about handing the property over.
Tomorrow we head down to Traralgon (a two hour drive each way) to do the interior design on the new place. It will be a very full day. On top of all that, Himself is trying to arrange surveys and stuff so we can apply for a particular permit from the council. I am sure it will all be fine.
He was ruthless in the garage today and took a whole lot of stuff to the tip. Consequently he is in a slightly better mood today.
Barbecued lamb backstraps for dinner with tzatziki, hummus, salad and naan. My current favourite meal.
Apart from seafood platters and fish and chips.
1. Problematic for those of us with arthritis who can't look at a ceiling. Otherwise the advice is good.
ReplyDeleteSome things have been dealt with and some future detail will be exciting.
Hurray for getting things done!
ReplyDeleteI find it hard applying drops. I always miss
ReplyDeleteDinner sounded yummy. I love the drive to Traralgon we often go have lunch and come back
Thank you for the pictorial, it loks a lot like what I already do, so I should be okay when the time comes for surgery. I hope a remote can be found for the aircon. How does it operate without one? Do you have to climb a ladder and push buttons on it?
ReplyDeleteRuthless cleaning and taking stuff to the tip ALWAYS feels good!
ReplyDelete