"In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on" - Robert Frost
What noble creatures! And such big goofs at the same time!
They are very goofy. So many people comment on them when we walk them.
That's a party guy! They have a great sense of humor. I used to know a gs who played tricks on me!
They are so intelligent.
Ah, these critters being brought up in times of instant photos have learnt how to strike a pose for cameras from a very young age.
Are you referring to the dogs or the swans!!
Omg they’re just adorable. I want to just cuddle them.
They are a bit bigger than Trixie!
I love your dogs, they remind me so much of my Max. Long gone now.
Dogs are so funny how they tip their heads that way. LOLLove the swans, all lined up!
What noble creatures! And such big goofs at the same time!
ReplyDeleteThey are very goofy. So many people comment on them when we walk them.
DeleteThat's a party guy! They have a great sense of humor. I used to know a gs who played tricks on me!
ReplyDeleteThey are so intelligent.
DeleteAh, these critters being brought up in times of instant photos have learnt how to strike a pose for cameras from a very young age.
ReplyDeleteAre you referring to the dogs or the swans!!
DeleteOmg they’re just adorable.
ReplyDeleteI want to just cuddle them.
They are a bit bigger than Trixie!
DeleteI love your dogs, they remind me so much of my Max. Long gone now.
ReplyDeleteDogs are so funny how they tip their heads that way. LOL
ReplyDeleteLove the swans, all lined up!