Ok, here goes. A post written on my phone.
I haven't done much at all today but play around with settings on the phone and take some photos so that's all you're getting!
It's easier to do a post on this device over my Samsung as the screen is larger and the predictive text a bit more user friendly.
I also uninstalled the blogger app which seemed to be the problem last time.
Now let's see if I can upload photos...
Now to post this and then see if it works on my PC and, of course, make sure it works for you. Please let me know if you have any issues.
Dinner from the freezer tonight. Chilli and rice.




The red bird is beautiful. Is it a parakeet type? We get green parakeets here in Hertfordshire....screechy little devils they are! Luckily they mainly stay in the river valley below us.
ReplyDeleteSome indigenous natives will be perfect and will grow fast. Love the birds. Except for when they eat my fruit!
ReplyDeleteIt’s looking good to me. Job well done
Luscious photos and who would have ever thought a telephone could take crystal clear photos.
ReplyDeleteI write posts on my phone all the time because it's what comes out with me. Your camera is much better though. I'd say you're in business now.
ReplyDeleteYou did it, well done! The birds are such lovely colours. Great photo's.
ReplyDeleteI blogged from my phone a few times many years ago, but I find the screen too small for my taste. And it's too hard to type. I'm going to stick to my computer! That said, I'm glad your post worked out. :)
ReplyDeleteEverything looks and acts fine here from my end! Lovely pictures.
ReplyDeleteNo issues here, text and photos are all fine. Love the birds. A king parrot and an eastern rosella I htink.
ReplyDeleteLove the bird pics. My favourite thing to do lately is sit out poolside just before sunset and watch the birds come in to roost in the trees out on the footpath and across the road by the railway line. I have bird feeders everywhere for the little ones, my next plan is to have seed out for the native birds.
ReplyDelete