Doughnuts for breakfast followed by a trip to the shop we bought our fridge from. We were expecting a replacement mid-January but received an email on Monday saying it was now mid to late April or we could have a store credit. We have decided on the credit and a Fisher and Paykel fridge/freezer model that we had both in Bonbeach and Langwarrin.
After that Sally and I went to the playground. Always a great view ...
... they have tubes that kids can play music on ...
... while I make friends with some of the locals ...
... no food so they didn't hang around for long.
I had my regular coffee group so Himself and Sally had a game of mini golf. Himself played "rather poorly" I was told later. A trip to the local book/games shop where Granny spent too much money on a puzzle book that was completed in less time that it takes to drink a gin and tonic (Sally doesn't drink G&Ts in case anyone was wondering - she's a water only kid).
After being allowed to go to the little playground up the road from us by herself (watched closely from the window) we had lamb chops for dinner (as requested) followed by icecream with lollies, oreo biscuits and sprinkles ...
.
A long shower, teeth cleaning and quiet time in bed and a small girl is fast asleep.
Granny is not far behind!





Fischer Paykel is a great brand. I installed their compact clothes dryer for my tenant, only people who made small enough for the space. But they discontinued exporting to the US during the supply chain issues of the pandemic, sadly. Expensive but worth it.
ReplyDeleteSounds as if both girls had some fun.
Music tubes are great fun. Sally had a lovely day. Is she an early riser? More to look forward to tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteWe've got two boys here to spend the night. Their parents are both working tomorrow and school's out. We're going to have some fun.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad to hear Sally is holding off on the G&T's, at least for now. :)
ReplyDeleteHappy times!
ReplyDeleteYou are the best Granny!! Sally seems like such a lovely child...Peta
ReplyDeleteEverything we have is Fisher & Paykel - it's a New Zealand thing but many more brands available here now. Your little granddaughter is such a cutie!! I'm glad you had a lovely day.
ReplyDeleteA perfect day. I like the musical pipes feature. I bet you slept like a log after all that.
ReplyDelete